Funeral music adds a special touch to Tribute Videos. Funeral songs help express love, loss, and hope.
When a loved one passes away, families strive to put together the most meaningful service. One of the most difficult things to do can be music selection. Finding the right songs for a loved one’s funeral can be overwhelming. The choices are endless.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a song can be worth a thousand memories. As more funerals are being personalized, using popular music in place of hymns to better memorialize a loved one is gaining popularity.
Below are a few popular funeral songs you can feature at a funeral or in its accompanying Tribute Video!
Popular Tribute Songs
- Amazing Grace — Various Artists
- Angels Among Us — Alabama
- As Long As I Can See the Light — Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Ave Maria — Perry Como
- Baby Mine — Bette Midler
- Because You Loved Me — Celine Dion
- Beyond the Sea — Bobby Darin
- Blessed — Elton John
- Borrowed Angels — Kristin Chenoweth
- Bright Eyes — Art Garfunkel
- Butterfly — Mariah Carey
- Bye, Bye — Mariah Carey
- Candle in the Wind — Elton John
- Eternally — Skyler Jett
- I Hope You Dance — Joe Dee Messina
- Imagine — John Lennon
- In the Arms of an Angel — Sarah McLachlan
- I’ve Had the Time of my Life — Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley
- Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door — Guns N’ Roses
- Let it Be — The Beatles
- Live Like You Were Dying — Tim McGraw
- My Way — Frank Sinatra
- Only the Good Die Young — Billy Joel
- Over the Rainbow — Eva Cassidy
- Release Me — Skyler Jett
- Stairway to Heaven — Led Zeppelin
- The Grace of God — Patti Austin
- Unforgettable — Nat King Cole
- What a Wonderful World — Louis Armstrong and Kenny G
- Wind Beneath My Wings — Bette Midler
- You are the Sunshine of My Life — Stevie Wonder
Add Your Favorite Funeral Song to a Tribute Video
Tribute Videos complete with popular funeral songs are created as a very personal way to help family and friends reflect back on the life of a loved one, and celebrate the wonderful memories shared by all.
In its simplest definition, a Tribute Video is a professionally created video with images and short video clips played with the music of your choice. These Tribute Videos can be played at a funeral or memorial service, uploaded as an online memorial, or burned to DVD to be played later at home.
Tribute Videos have a lot of benefits:
- They serve as an exceptional way to share memories in an audio-visual presentation to compliment a funeral or memorial service.
- They are a great tool in helping to cope with grief and loss, as well as assist in the healing process.
- Most family photos are simply stored in albums and many have not been seen by friends and even family. This is an excellent way to show everyone the pictures in an orderly fashion.
- They allow client families to remember, reminisce, and honor a loved one.
These creative and inspiring videos are rapidly becoming an integral part of the funeral services offered by most funeral professionals.
Tribute Videos Are Easy to Create With Tribute Center
Producing Tribute Videos in-house using Tribute Center is less expensive than outsourcing, takes less time, and can offer the same or better quality results.
Many funeral homes already use Tribute Center to create beautiful, memorable Tribute Videos. What are you waiting for?
Download Tribute Center today for free and start creating Tribute Videos!