Funeral professionals are busy. To ensure you are always able to focus your attention on the things that matter most, your everyday tasks should be the simplest (and least time-consuming) to perform.
Whether your family ends up choosing cremation or a traditional burial (or something else together), you can pretty much guarantee they’ll want an obituary posted. As a funeral home owner or director, you’ll obviously want the addition of obituaries to your funeral home website to be a simple and streamlined process. For the sake of the families you serve, you’ll also want these obituaries to be personalized and respectfully displayed.
Frazer-powered websites take all of these things into consideration. As a Frazer Consultants customer, posting an obituary is as simple as:
- Logging in
- Typing in the deceased’s information
- Selecting the serving location from a drop-down menu
- Uploading a photo
- Selecting a personalized header theme (we offer more than 500)
- Pasting the obituary
- Selecting the event type and location from a drop-down menu (or adding a new location, if necessary)
- Entering the date, start time, and end time of the event
- If applicable, adding memorial contribution information
- If requested, adding family pictures to an album
Watch the video below to see this process in action: