The Frazer team can’t wait to see everyone in-person again at the 2021 NFDA Convention in Nashville, Tennessee from October 17th to the 20th. Stop by our booth 1514 to see what’s new at Frazer and how our solutions can save you time and money. Plus, you don’t want to miss out on our giveaways!
Let’s briefly go over how these exciting new updates make your job easier. But make sure to stop by our booth at the 2021 NFDA Convention to learn more and enter our giveaways!
Easily Customize Your Website with Our Website Builder
Want to easily make changes to your website and stand out in your community? With our drag-and-drop website builder, you can do just that. We know your day-to-day schedule is busy, so the website builder saves you time with its user-friendly design. If you ever have any questions, our customer support team is here to help, or you can set up a meeting with your account representative.
Additionally, with our easy-to-use website builder, you can:
- Choose from hundreds of themes to create Tribute Wall memorial pages for families’ loved ones.
- Make collecting the funds from families much easier with our payment features.
- Integrate seamlessly with your other favorite Frazer features like the online planner and Tribute Store for flower and tree orders.
- And so much more.
Save Time with FrazerGO Funeral Home Management Software
Let us show you how FrazerGO management software can simplify your case management on the go. It’s browser-based, which means it’s accessible from anywhere across virtually any device. We designed the software so it’s easy to navigate your cases and add as much information as you need. It eliminates entering data in multiple places with a single-data entry feature allowing you and your staff to be even more efficient.
To save you even more time, our all-in-one software lets you:
- Share files and chat with families in real-time if they live out of town or state.
- Collect signatures virtually with its built-in tool.
- Process payments in the software.
- And so much more.
Generate More Leads for Your Funeral Home with Growth Engine
We partner with Growth Engine, the first marketing automation software designed specifically for funeral homes and cemeteries. Just select pre-made end-of-life content, such as Facebook posts and emails, from the library of 25+ categories. Then, schedule the content using the built-in calendar, and let Growth Engine act as your digital assistant to post and send for you.
To make your firm’s marketing even easier for you, Growth Engine also can:
- Save you the time and effort of writing and planning the marketing content yourself.
- Track what topics people in your area like and follow up with nurturing emails.
- Generate leads and score them, which you can easily access.
- And so much more.
Streamline Your Accounting and Billing Process with Tribute Pay
Tribute Pay’s built into FrazerGO and your Frazer website. This way, families have more ways to pay, which means more ways for you to get paid faster. Whatever option a family chooses, the payment flows into FrazerGO, which gives everyone a clearer picture when it comes to billing.
Whether it’s preneed or at-need services, your families have multiple ways to pay from anywhere at any time, including:
- Using one of Tribute Pay’s additional features, including crowdfunding, financing, and life insurance assignments.
- Paying in-person during the arrangement conference.
- Paying by credit card or eCheck directly on your website.
- Through an email invoice.
Visit Frazer Booth 1514 at the 2021 NFDA Convention to Learn More
Stop by our booth at the 2021 NFDA Convention to learn more about these new features. We would love to meet you in person and learn about your firm’s funeral technology needs. And you don’t miss out on our giveaways and special deals:
- Enter to win an iPad with Apple Pencil and a free 3/month subscription to FrazerGO management software.*
- Receive a 10% discount on Frazer products.*
- If you’re already using Frazer technology, we have a thank-you gift for you.
- We’re participating in the Big Tech Giveaway, so don’t forget to pick up your bingo card to enter to win a brand-new technology suite.
*Conditions apply. Reach out for details.